You can learn new skills on your main class according to the subclasses you have.
Subclass certifications which are needed to learn these skills can be acquired from one of the Avant-Guarde NPCs on the 2nd floor (Human floor) in Ivory Tower.
In order to be able to acquire certifications you must first complete the quest More Than Meets The Eye which can be taken from Hardin at Hardin's Private Academy.
There are a maximum of 4 skills available per subclass, which means you can have a total of 12 subclass skills once you have all 3 of your subclasses leveled up to 80. The different certifications can be acquired once you have reached these levels on your subclasses:
* 65 level on your subclass - a Emergent skill certificate
* 70 level on your subclass - another Emergent skill certificate
* 75 level on your subclass - you have a choice between a Class-Specific or a Master skill certificate
* 80 level on your subclass - a Divine Transformation certificate
Removing and resetting subclass skills
Deleting a subclass to reroll a new one will not erase the subclass skills you've already learned, but you won't be able to learn additional skills from your new subclass for the levels you've already acquired certificates. E.g., you have learned two Emergent skills from the 65 and 70 levels of your subclass respectively, then you reroll a new subclass, but you can't acquire certificates for level 65 and 70 of the new subclass unless you erase your previous subskills.
You can only remove all subskills from all subclasses on your main class. This is done by paying 10 million adena to Avant-Guarde NPC. You cannot chose which subskills to remove.
Certificates in your inventory that you haven't used up yet are also deleted when you pay 10 million adena to erase your subclass skills.
Subclasses are categorized broadly as Warrior, Rogue, Knight, Summoner, Wizard, Healer and Enchanter. The Class-Specific and Divine Transformation subclass skills available to you through certification depend on the categories of your subclasses, as follows:
* Warrior: Warlord, Gladiator, Destroyer, Tyrant, Bounty Hunter, Warsmith, Berserker, Soul Breaker (Male), Soul Breaker (Female)
* Rogue: Hawkeye, Silver Ranger, Phantom Ranger, Arbalester, Treasure Hunter, Plainswalker, Abyss Walker
* Knight: Paladin, Dark Avenger, Temple Knight, Shillien Knight
* Summoner: Warlock, Elemental Summoner, Phantom Summoner
* Wizard: Sorcerer, Necromancer, Spellsinger, Spellhowler
* Healer: Bishop, Elven Elder, Shillien Elder
* Enchanter: Prophet, Swordsinger, Bladedancer, Warcryer, Inspector (Male), Inspector (Female)
Divine Transformation Ability skills
You receive a seal book of transformation instead of certificate for these skills. You can learn them via the transformation menu on the Avan-Guard NPC
Divine Transformations, although more sophisticated, follow the rules for regular transformations. This means you cannot use your regular class skills, your subclass skills remain active, your stats are determined by your equipment and the class type of the Divine Transformation in use.
Reuse time, Sacrifice Skill and Transformation level
Each Divine Transformation lasts 30 minutes and has a cooldown/reuse time of 3 hours.
Each Divine Transformation has its specific Sacrifice Skill. All sacrifice skills bring your HP and MP down to zero for a certain amount of time during which you can't be healed through skills or potions. The Sacrifice Skill usage conditions depend on the type of your subclass: Fighter-type subclasses - 30% or lower HP; Mystic-type subclasses - 10% or lower MP.
Each transformation can be learned up to level 3 if you happen to have more than one subclass of the same type. E.g., if you have 2 Warrior-type subclasses and they've reached level 80, you can learn Warrior Divine Transformation level 2. If you have 3, the transformation learned would be level 3.
Divine Transformations and their respective skills
What follows is a list of all Divine Transformations, along with their specific skills.
* Attacking enemy using hurricane force, can critical, power 2904
* Attacking enemy at range using sword force, can critical, power 2323
* Attack surrounding enemies (earthquake), ignores shield defense, can critical, power 2323
* For a short duration greatly increase your own attack strength, effect 2
* Poison an enemy with a poison needle, power 1689, effect 3
* Sacrifice your own life to increase party's attack power
* Hate, power 6752
* Hate Aura, power 6752
* Attack target while rushing at target, stuns target, can overhit, power 1162
* Attack surrounding enemies, stuns enemies, ignores shield deffense, can overhit, power 775
* Greatly increase your pdef, mdef and resistance to buff cancelling attacks, cannot move while in effect, effect 2
* Swing your axe to hit enemies in front of you, power 2322
* Rush attack, power 1900
* Sacrifice your life, boosts party's defenses (pdef and mdef probably)
Divine rouge is a combination of archer and dagger, hence you get skills for both weapons, but the skills are also limited by weapon-type...
* When attacking enemy has chance of removing buffs (not sure..) and stunning target, can only be used with a bow, can overhit, power 2323
* Shoot two arrows simultaneously, lethal strike is possible, can overhit, power 6195
* bleed shot, can over hit, power 1549, effect 3
* strong attack, can instant kill, can only be used with dagger equipped, power 6969
* for a short duration increase your evasion
* Attack enemies behind you, power 2111
* Sacrifice your life, increases party's evasion
* Heal target's HP overtime, power 946
* Instantly recover target's HP, power 826
* Heals party's HP and increase HP regeneration, power 400, effect 5
* Resurrection, recovers 70% of target's experience lost
* Removes debuffs from target
* Sacrifice your life, recovers HP and MP of all party members (not yours obviously)
* Aura Flare, during PVP your matk will decrease, power 102
* Sacred magic attack, can overhit, power 128
* AoE sacred attack, power 64
* AoE sleep, while slept target's resistance to sleep increases (doesn't say it won't land at all)
* Increase dark resistance, decrease holy resistance, effect 3
* Sacrifice your life, gives M.Atk to party members
* PoWater, consumes 5 spiritore
* PoFire, consumes 5 spiritore
* PoWind, consumes 5 spiritore
* Target CoV (not party buff), consumes 5 spiritore
* AoE Root, if target rooted already it has no effect
* Sacrifice your left, increases all abilities of party
* Summon sacred beast, summoning consumes 2 A Crystals, consumes 1 extra A crystal each time it usually consumes crystals
* Transfer pain, continuously consumes MP
* Final Servitor (CoV for summon), consumes 20 spirit ore
* Servitor Heal, power 991
* Sacrifice your life, increases party's critical rate